The Polk County Bike club is a non-profit organization based in Bolivar, Missouri. We have members from many communities in Polk County. Our vision is to enhance our community through bicycling, promote individual health and develop a more bicycle friendly environment.
Last Updated: February 25, 2014
OUR 2013 SPONSOR'S
Here are some of PCBC’s accomplishments:
1. Maintenance of the Polk County area of the FHT, including instrumental in getting 2+ miles of it paved.
2. Getting bike Share The Road signs in Bolivar and marking bike routes.
3. Adopting 2 miles of Hwy T for cleanup.
4. Sponsoring bike rides like:
a.Wildflower Ride annually on National Trails Day.
c.7C’s winery ride
5. Fund raising for Ozark Greenways (the organization responsible for FHT maintenance).
6. Building Kiosks and installing benches along the FHT.
7. Building an encasement for the Port-a-John at Wishart.
8. Creating and maintaining the polkcountybikeclub.org website.
9. Sponsoring Bike repair on the square
Meeting Minutes 20February 2014: click here